When looking for a treadmill, the current market is flooded with literally a ton of brands that boast their product features and quality. But when you start looking for quality products that actually deliver, Sole is a company that stands out. Their products are of top-notch quality, and they have established themselves as a trusted brand in the fitness industry. Reason being, their products last longer and have long duration warranties in case any thing goes wrong. SOLE treadmill have introduced a number of models in the market. Ranging from models designed for casual to higher end users.
To make the selection easier and less of a hassle. Let’s review these three current popular sole treadmills in detail.
Fun Fact: Many huge hotel brands use Sole treadmills for their guests, including Monaco and OMNI Hotels..
Top 3 Sole Treadmills
|Sole F80 Treadmill||Sole F85 Treadmill||Sole S77 Treadmill|
|Foldable: Yes||Foldable: Yes||Foldable: No|
|Motor: 3.5 CHP||Motor: 4.0 CHP||Motor: 4.0 CHP|
Sole F80 Treadmill Review
The Sole F80 Treadmill has improved and progressed to become more powerful. It has perfected the 9” display screen and moved on to acquire a secured dock to keep, tablets or smartphones. This allows optimum multi-tasking e.g listening to your favourite music while training. Its top notch specs entail mega 22’ x 60” exercise space, an industry-standard durable 3.5 CHP motor and inclination to 15 percent grade. The deck has been upgraded. This new model has a reversible deck, which doubles its lifetime. It has noise minimization features which absorb sound of each step. The impact on joints is reduced up to 40 percent compared to other manual or outdoor training treadmills.
Similar to the new Sole treadmills, this model streamlines training with pre-installed programs including customized work-outs. These are displayed on the 9” screen which is among the largest in the SOLE treadmills series. The fitness app can be installed on user’s smartphone. It is easily compatible with most Android, IOS devices. You can make your work-out interesting by watching music videos, movies and news
The Sole F80 Treadmill gives you a good reason as to why you should consider buying a sole treadmill. It’s build to perfect quality. It has been featured at many hotel establishments. If it suits a hotel, it’s good enough to use in your home. The quality Sole F80 Treadmill folds to provide much-needed space when not in use.
Specifications of the Sole F80 Treadmill
· Running Surface 22 x 60
· Width: 37 inches
· Length: 83 inches
· Height: 58 inches
· Weight: 265 lbs.
· 9” blue LCD display
· 1 manual program
· 5 standard programs:
Sole F80 Treadmill –Prominent features
1) The Frame is Foldable: You can easily fold The F80 Treadmill. This saves space. It’s easy to fold you just use the release mechanism provided and use the switch provided. The deck slowly rolls and, repositions vertically. This feature makes it child-proof and secure. The folding design makes it easy to store, fold, unlock and lock again. Even if it’s foldable, it doesn’t impact negatively on its stability at all.
2) High-Quality Model: The F80 Treadmill is built with quality components that mind your health by reducing the impact of each step. The commercial grade quality parts gives the machine a long duration. The SOLE patented innovation called “Cushion Flex Whisper Deck Technology makes workouts quieter by resting less tension on the treadmill’s surface. It also reduces joint impact by 40 percent compared to running on hard surface.
3) Motor: The 3.5 CHP motor is powerful, it supports complex work-outs and covers long distance travels without skipping for once.
4) Quality Track: The F80 sole treadmill has a 22″ x 60″ tread track. This is the most longest and widest of this year Sole treadmill series. The Track is two-ply/multi-layered moving on commercial quality rollers of 2.75” that enhance quietness and minimize wear by reducing stress on the motor.
5) Preset Workout Programs: The Sole F80 treadmill” has a ten item workout programs. Six of them are classic programs, two of them are manual modes heart rate controlled programs that support cardio training, muscle workouts and weight loss. The other two are created by users. Two profiles can be created and store workout routines to the console. Which can be easily accessed during the next workout session.
6) Sole’s reversible Superb Cushioning: Sole’s Whisper Deck /Cushion Flex Deck makes training gentler and reduces impact to sensitive joints by up to 40%.This feature is “covered by a lifetime” warranty.
7) Large Display: The 9” LCD is one of Sole’s largest display. The treadmill tech integration is the best ever with a safe tablet holder. The Bluetooth connectivity enables wireless fitness data sharing.
.8) Heart rate readouts: Pulse monitors are integrated with the handrails via touch sensors compatible with a wireless chest strap.
Extras: Other features are cooling fans, an accessory tray and two bottle holders.
9) Good warranty: The Sole F80 warranty provided is the best in the market. It includes:
·The Treadmill warranty package includes:
· Frame, motor and deck: Lifetime protection
· 5 years on electronics and parts.
· Labor: one year in hotels,2 years (In-home)
· A direct 30-day trial period with a return policy of the “SOLEF80” if not satisfied.
· Safety: For safety, it has a cord and a stop button to stop when you lose balance.
· additional audio ports
· heart rate and heart pulse monitoring
· speed controls
· Large and bright LCD displays and much more.
Capability to sync, with Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and other programs.
· Heavy-Foldable (Heavy)
· Short side rails
‘The SoleF80″ has earned high ratings and best buy awards. It’s priced at $1,499 with high-quality commercial parts and a five-year long warranty. This treadmill is of excellent taste offering a quality combination of features and optimal price.
2) Sole F85 Treadmill
The SOLEF85 Treadmil is a top-notch fittness equipment. It is described as “The Best Folding Treadmill on the Planet “by Sole Fitness.
At the price tag, the sole f85 is a better model because it provides more features compared to other products at identical prices . It has almost all of latest features available in new treadmills. Like the SoleF80, it has a foldable deck, which placed vertically locks itself and lowers when you start practice. The thing which makes this model better is the new and improved motor of 4.0 CHP. It offers a controlled speed of 0.5-12 mph. And when combined with large rollers and quality powerful fly wheel. They ensures a smooth work out. With an inclination of up to 15%.
A more powerful motor also makes this treadmill a better choice for people who weigh more than 200 pounds. It is not because less powerful motors cannot give you proper workouts if you weigh that much. But low-power motors would actually be running at their maximum potential all the time which increases the risk of it wearing out soon.
Specifications of the SOLEF85 Treadmill
· A folding deck with a Running Surface of 22”x60”.This deck is commercially assembled to absorb up to 40% steps impact.
· Length: 83 inches
· Height: 58 inches
· Width: 37 inches
· The welded frame supports Weight: from 265 lbs. to a 400lb Limit. This feature ensures that almost everyone can exercise on this equipment.
1) Folding deck: “The SOLE F85 Treadmill” has a patented folding deck. It has a long 22” running surface supported by 2.75” rollers that makes it comfortable for long workout sessions. The rollers are sealed with copper ground wires that offer a smooth, static free motion that stands the test of time. “The F85” has a pinion system that comprises of a safety lock. It folds effortlessly when placed in a vertical position. The Cushion Flex Whisper Deck enables a smooth quiet workout and also reduces impact by up to 40% percent.
2) Preset Training Workout programs: The Sole F80 treadmill has up to ten workout programs including two user customized workouts. Two profiles and multiple workout routines can be stored to the console. Which can be easily accessed during the next workout session. It has a two separate heart rate controlled programs that support cardio training, muscle workouts and weight loss. Other programs include 1 manual, 5 pre-programmed workouts.
3) Bluetooth capability: The new F85 has Bluetooth connectivity. Which allows users to share workout data wirelessly from their treadmills to their smart phones. Users can transfer data to compatible fitness apps
3)Motor: The 4.0 CHP motor is of industrial quality it’s powerful, with a large diameter paired with a stainless flywheel that offers vibration-free workout. The motor supports the speed of up to 12 mph and covers long distance travels without skipping for once. The motor stays cool with the aid of the heavy duty flywheels.
4) Warranty: It has a long warranty policy that covers a duration of up to 5 years on electronics and parts. The sole F85 has a lifetime warranty on deck, motor and frame. It covers labour for two years.
5) Console: The new sole F85 has a 10.1” screen with a white display background. The scrolling capability helps make the workout selection easy.
6) Comfort: The Large size of the track makes it comfortable for new and experienced users. The unique suspension design of SOLE treadmills further cushions the user’s feet. The impact on users joints is minimized up to 40%.The treadmills decks provide quiet workouts. The 15% Inclination keeps exercises within your heart rate zone. The wireless chest straps further boost accuracy rate to 99.9 percent.Compatibility with MP3 and iPod reduces boredom. You can integrate your iPod with the built-in speakers. The audio is clear and loud enough. The cooling fans keep your temperature in check when training for long hours
7) Other Features:
· Welded frames that can handle different weights and heights.
· Dual woven 2-ply belts, running over a PVC layer that’s is backed by a nylon rolls that offer a durable smooth surface.
· Cooling fan
· Heart rate monitors and chest strap.
· Size: It can fold but doesn’t save space when in use. Covers 80″ when in use.
· Short Side rails: The handrails aren’t long as some users would prefer.
· Not compatible with iFit
The SOLE F85 Treadmill is a high-quality treadmill, built to last.It is a commercial grade treadmill designed for both homes and hotels. It has an outstanding performance and highly recommended. It suits people with joint problems, offers a less stressful work-out.
You should definitely buy it if you weigh more than 200 pounds, because the 4.0 CHP motor would serve you a lot longer. And a better motor is essentially why the F85 is priced a few hundred dollars above the F80.
Comparing the two (Sole F85 and F80), the f85 also has a better and larger display of 10″, while the latter is providing a 9″ LCD screen for the price.
3) Sole S77 Treadmill
Quick Comparison (F85 and S77): The F85 and S77 share pretty much the same characteristics except that the S77 is not a foldable treadmill. And it features a larger running deck of 22″ and is slightly lower in price.
The Sole S77 is also a treadmill made for large and heavy users weighing up to 400 lbs. If you fall in this category the Sole S77 Is recommended for you.
It has advanced features that cover heavy weight users and most vigorous exercises with the capacity to serve a club or a gym. The S77 stands out because it features the largest deck ( 22″) in Sole’s treadmill lineup. Also it incorporates a 4.0 CHP motor. These powerful additions make the S77 treadmill the unbeatable treadmill. The New S77Treadmill has a bluetooth feature. This allows transfer of data to users tablet or smartphone. Installing of the Sole app on users smart phones enables them to track their fitness and transfer data to other compatible apps.
Specifications of the Sole S77 Treadmill
Max user weight: 400 lbs.
Item weight: 265 lbs.
Running surface: 22”x60”
It has a 4.0CHP motor. The most powerful on the market. With a life time guarantee. It runs smoothly and reduces vibration. The motor is supported by two zinc plated flywheels. This powerful motor can never stop for a beat. It withstands the speed of up to 12 mph. Ideal for Interval and sprints work outs.
2) Power incline
You get to burn more calories on this machine compared to outside walking. It can incline up to 15%.
3) Running area
The S77 has a 22” x 60” training surface that seem to increase each year. This surface is much wider than other treadmills. The 22” long surface makes it comfortable for tall runners. “The Cushion Flex System.” Further, enhances the work outs.
The LCD screen is larger giving more space and fitness details as you continue to your work-out. It has a 10.1″ high-resolution LCD. It displays the amount of calories burnt, inclination, distance covered, pulse rate, time and speed. It also has two quick programs that allow users to change their speed and inclination. Integrated to the display are bottle holders, audio speakers and cooling fans.
The Sole S77 has a few workout programs compared to the likes of Horizon Fitness Elite T9 Treadmill and Nordic Track Commercial 2450.It lacks in this aspect. It has 10 workout programs. Six of them are standard preset programs, two of them are heart rate controlled programs that support cardio training, muscle workouts and weight loss. The other two are created by users. Two profiles can be created and store workout routines to the console. Which can be easily accessed during the next workout session.
6) Bluetooth Workout Tracking
Like the SOLEF80 and F85 Treadmill, the S77 new model includes Bluetooth connectivity. This allows you track your work-out progress and also sync them with the Solo fitness app or any other compatible app that you prefer. e.g. (Fitbit, iHealth, Record, Map My Fitness, MyFitnessPal).
7) Heart rate readers
Similar to other advanced models on the market, this Sole’s treadmill is wireless and compatible with chest straps. The chest straps have pulse sensors that monitor heart rates.
8) Safety features
To ensure safety and comfort the S77 provides extra features. It has low starting speeds of 0.5 mph and a 10-amp circuit. The user can automatically stop the treadmill in case they slip by using the automatic cord system.
The Large size of the track makes it comfortable for new and experienced users. Tall users can comfortably stretch their strides. The unique suspension design of SOLE treadmills further cushions the user’s feet. The impact on users joints is minimised up to 40%.The treadmills decks provide quiet workouts. The 15% Inclination keeps exercises within your heart rate zone. The wireless chest straps further boost accuracy rate to 99.9 percent.Compatibility with MP3 and iPod reduces boredom. You can integrate your iPod with the built-in speakers. The audio is clear and loud enough. The cooling fans keep your temperature in check when training for long hours.
The dashboard interface is simple to use. The advanced LCD screen promotes the treadmill’s user interaction. User buttons and the screen respond quickly even when sweat drops onto the screen or the dashboard. Hence your speed or inclination aren’t affected. Although the S77 sole treadmill cannot be folded, it is a light weight treadmill, weighing 265 pounds only. This makes it easy to move it around your room. The fitted wheels are strong and durable. The handy tray holds bottles and cups.
The S77 INCLINES UP TO 15% and can hold top speeds of 12mph.The additional torque which is pushed out by the motor is designed to make training easier for heavy runners.
The Sole S77 Treadmill holds up to 400lbs and speeds of up to 12mph with a 15% inclination. It has a strong motor that runs effortlessly at high speeds. With a lifetime guarantee. It runs smoothly and reduces vibration. The motor is supported by flywheels. This powerful motor can never stop for a beat. It withstands the speed of up to 12 mph. Ideal for Interval and sprints work outs. The S77 is more stable than the F85 model.
12) Quality and durability
The S77 is a gym quality treadmill. With strong arm support that is shielded with steel frame, dual 2 ply belt, 2.75” rollers and a durable belt build for a smooth operation.
No other treadmills with more power than the Sole S77.The 4.0 CHP motor is the most powerful in the market.
13)High-Quality Model: The “S77″ Treadmill is built with quality components that mind your health by reducing the impact of each step. The commercial grade quality parts give the machine a long duration. The SOLE patented innovation called “Cushion Flex Whisper Deck Technology” makes workouts quieter by resting less tension on the treadmill’s surface. It also reduces joint impact by 40 percent compared
Sole also offers a great warranty for this equipment. It has a long warranty policy that covers a duration of up to 5 years on electronics and parts. The sole S77 has a lifetime warranty on deck, motor and frame and two-year labour.
An ideal treadmill for beginners and advanced runners. Highly recommended for walking work-outs. Its suits homes, gyms and fitness clubs due to its mega size and height.
.Despite its top speed of 12 MPH, the S77 takes some time before switching speeds even when installed with easy to use controls.
It can’t be folded.
Limited programming: It provides less pre-set up workouts than expected. All foldable Sole treadmills have a limit of 10 programs including user -designed programs It Might offer less than what some users require. In summary the SOLEF85 Compared to the Sole S77 has a folding capability.
It can be said that the “Sole S77 Treadmill is the non-folding version of the SOLEF85 treadmill. The S77 is designed for advanced serious trainers. Designed with quality components such as 2.75″ track rollers, durable steel frame and two-ply tracks that require little maintenance.
Besides, both of these two models (F85 and S77) have the same main specs including 12MPH maximum speed, an inclination of up to 15% and 4.0 CHP motor. However, the F85 foldable feature makes the F85 more costly than the S77.
We would recommend the Sole S77 to everybody who is looking for a premium treadmill, and has enough space to store a treadmill of this size.